P355 Pneumatic Powered Plastic Strapping Tool
Used in combination with our new plastic strapping tool, model P355, Polyester strapping up to 16.0 mm / 5/8″ width and 1.05 mm / .041″ thickness can be applied. A high seal efficiency is guaranteed and depending on the quality of the strapping, a tension of up to 2100N can be achieved.
- Easy strap threading – both straps are inserted together.
- Adjustable strap thickness allows an individual setting for the specific strap quality in use.
- The compressed air can be connected to the tool either on top of the main housing or at the rear end of the main handle.
- Sealing time, strap tension and tensioning speed are adjustable – which guarantees a high sealing efficiency and appropriately tensioned straps, resulting in perfectly secured packages.
- Suitable for multiple applications due to the use of the universal suspension bracket, which is available as an accessory.
- This tool is ideal for a wide variety of vertical and horizontal strapping positions, suitable for almost all applications in various industries.
|Strap Dimensions||Width: 10.00 – 16.00 mm
Thickness: 0.40 – 1.05 mm
|Strap Tension||400 – 1200 N (Adjustable)|
|Sealing Type||Friction weld sealing|
|Average seal strength||Up to 75% (depending on strap quality)|
|Max. Air pressure||6.0 Bar / 87 PSI|